spoon

Recent Recipes

Andy Whitfield: I am feeling better than ever!

0

Category : ,

 

After eight months of swordfighting on the set of "Spartacus: Blood and Sand," star Andy Whitfield had a real battle to fight, with Stage 1 non-Hodgkin lymphoma.

So of course, when Zap2it caught up with Whitfield at Comic-Con in San Diego, our first question was about how he's feeling now that he's cancer-free.

"Amazing," he says immediately. "I feel better than ever, like, seriously, I feel like I'm 10 years younger. I had a good rest."

Whitfield is back in training for Season 2 of "Spartacus: Blood and Sand," which will begin shooting three months from now. Since he only had one month to prepare for Season 1, he's not concerned, despite the fact that he does 90% of his own stunts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment