spoon

Recent Recipes

Emma Watson in Mexican OK Magazine

0

Category : ,





- "It sounds strange but I only want to be like my friends, and they don't have millions to spend. I want to do what they do, so if they go to the movies, I go too. I want to have a normal life, even if it's not easy. Going to college and having a close family has kept me grounded".
- "I have so much money I don't know what to do with it. I got a laptop and a Toyota Prius, and that's the most expensive things I've bought".
- "I've realized I want to be an actress... for now".
- "It's amazing what my life has become There's times when I don't understand this happened to me. I've never been sure of wanting to do this, especially compared to Daniel and Rupert. I didn't know I wanted to be an actress, I was discovered out of nowhere. Just because it happened doesn't mean it's been the best thing for me".
- "It would've been stupid to not go to school. School keeps me in touch with reality. You can't be a good actress if you're crazy!".

0 comments:

Post a Comment