spoon

Recent Recipes

Lance Gross on Bitchie Life digital magazine

0

Category : ,



Lance Gross is on the cover of the recently created Bitchie Life digital magazine. He talks about being single, his relationship with Eva Marcille, and the dating scene. But who really gives a shit, you're just here for the pictures.

On his relationship with Eva Marcille
“I will never have a public relationship like that one again. A lot of the reasons why we were so open was because we thought if we put it out there, then people aren’t going to speculate and make up their own stories. But it kind of backfired on us because everybody felt like they were in our relationship. They felt entitled to know all the information. So, I will never do that again.

On Open Relationships
Open Marriages doesn’t make sense to me. Why even get married? Maybe I just had a good example in my life. My mother and father have been together 43 years and I never witnessed my dad getting cussed out by my mom because he’s creeping and vice versa. They had a loving relationship, somewhat comparable to the Huxtables. I don’t even see the point in getting married if you are going to have an open relationships or be swingers. It’s crazy to me but I guess its different strokes for different folks





0 comments:

Post a Comment