spoon

Recent Recipes

Stephanie Pratt: Lindsay Lohan Will Have a "Great Comeback"

0

Category :



Stephanie Pratt can definitely relate to troubled party girl Lindsay Lohan. Back in October, the Hills star was busted for DUI after leaving a Hollywood bash. The 24-year-old, who has admitted to drug and alcohol addiction in the past, spent 30 days in a rehab facility and was subsequently sentenced to three years of probation.

At Tuesday's series finale party for her MTV hit, Pratt offered advice for Lohan, who is to report to jail July 20 for a probation violation related to her own 2007 DUI. "When I got in trouble again, instead of spiraling, I took it as a positive and I was on trial," Pratt told UsMagazine.com.

"I took it as G-d was testing me... If [Lindsay] just does her time and gets the help, I see her having a great comeback. I really think to always keep a positive outlook on everything."

Still, although many predict Lohan will only serve a fraction of her 90-day jail sentence, a source says in the new Us Weekly that the actress is in "total denial" about her fate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment